Sunday, August 14, 2011

Herb grilled Salmon

I've just started using Bountiful Baskets.  I'm getting so much great produce that I'm having to add a lot to my menus just so that I can use it all up.  This meal turned out great!  I served the Herb Grilled Salmon along with Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms, Roasted New Potatoes & a Romain salad.  


Herb Grilled Salmon

  • 1/4c oil
  • 2T fresh Parsley
  • 3T fresh Thyme
  • 3T fresh Rosemary
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 4 Salmon Fillets
  • 1 lemon, juiced

Preheat grill for a medium heat.  In a shallow dish, mix the first 5 ingredients.  Place salmon in the dish and turn to coat.  Squeeze lemon juice all over the fish.

Marinade for 30 min 





Cook on grill 8-10mins, turning once.  Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork





No comments:

Post a Comment