Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spaghetti with Shrimp, Artichokes & Feta

This was a wonderful, fresh dinner for summer.  Even the kids liked it (although they wouldn't try the shrimp).  It was also easy, which is always a big plus in my book.  

The only thing I did differently from the original recipe was that I used precooked shrimp.  My reasoning?  I HATE deveining shrimp & even when I buy the ones that are already deveined, they still have "stuff" that I have to clean out.  With the precooked ones, all I had to do was pop the tails off & throw them in the pan.  If you do use the precooked shrimp, cook them for a little less time than you would if you were using the raw shrimp.

You can find this recipe at eCurry.  

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. did you take that picture? that looks so good! Like it belongs in a magazine or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great photo isn't it. No I didn't take it. I want to have a photo of each recipe but every once in a while I forget to take a photo so I used the one off of eCurry.com. Next time I make this meal, I'll take my own photo & replace it.

    ReplyDelete