Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blackberry Lime Bars


I've decided that I need to add another category to my blog.  I think I'm going to call it "Too Good to Miss".  This category will be for those amazingly delicious recipes that do have either HFCS or PHO in them but can't be forgotten because they are just that good. 

This is one of those recipes that is just too good to give up.  It was created by my very talented friend Carrian at Sweet Basil.  It is a refreshing dessert & the lime & blackberries work really well together.  

You can find the recipe here, at OhSweetBasil.com & make sure you check out the rest of her site.  She has TONS of delicious recipes for you to try.

I Love graham cracker crusts.  So yummy.

Don't those blackberries just look wonderful?  Just have to cook it & then it'll be ready to eat.

1 comment: